Thank you for your interest in our online presence. Protecting your personal information is very important to us. At this point, we would like to inform you about data protection in our company. Of course we comply with the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG) the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted through digital security systems and transmitted to us. Our websites are through technical measures against damage, protected destruction or unauthorized access.
The subject of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. These are according to § 3 Abs. 1 BDSG any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. Included here, for. B. Information such as name, Postal address, E-mail address or phone number, possibly. but also usage data such as your IP address.
(1) If you on the Internet site of … (Company) call or download data from these pages, information about them is stored by us in a log file and processes. This process is done anonymously. Conclusions on your person are not possible.
(2) Get saved: Your IP address, the date and time of the page request, the requested page or. the name of the file, the amount of data transmitted and the message, whether the access / retrieval was successful.
(3) This data is not used for commercial purposes. The evaluation is intended solely for statistical processing and improvement of our Internet site. To this end, we will create user profiles using pseudonyms. A connection between the standing behind the pseudonym person with the collected usage data is not made. After this use, the deletion of your data is. A permanent storage is excluded. You can this data collection, -contradict storage and processing at any time.
(4) Your data is used exclusively by us. A transfer to third parties. (Possibly.: The processing for analysis of user behavior is in place, State, a State outside the scope of Directive 95/46 / EC by the … (Example. Company Google Analytics). The use and processing, you can use the opt-out add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl = de) contradict.
(5) For data collection and storage, we use so-called cookies. Cookies are small data packets, that your browser stores on our initiative in your terminal. There, they do no harm. They do not contain viruses and do not allow us, you spy. For use therein two types of cookies. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (Session-Cookies). Persistent cookies contrast, have a maximum maturity of up to … (Period). This type of cookies allows, that they be recognized after leaving the site when recalled. Use the cookies, it is possible for us, Purposes your usage referred to above and understand a corresponding amount. They should allow an optimized browsing our site you also. These data are collected or only in anonymised. pseudonomisierter Form. You can set your Internet browser, that our Cookies can not be stores on your terminal or already stored cookies are deleted. For this you can use the opt-out function of the following programs: …
Scope of data collection and storage
In general, it is not necessary to use our website, that you provide personal data. So that we can provide our services but actually, we need if necessary. Your personal data. This applies both to the sending of information or goods ordered, as well as answering individual queries.
If you ask us to provide a service or the sending of goods, we collect and store your personal data in principle only, the extent necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. This may be necessary, disclose your personal information to companies, that we use to provide the service or to contract execution. These are,. B. Transport companies or other service-services. If we make any of the acts described below or other or transactions, We would like to collect your personal data and save and will be asking in the appropriate place our website for your express consent:
– Sending de Newsletters
– Sweepstakes participation
creditworthiness- or age verification to enable our services or
– payment methods
Personalization of our website
– more services and offers, is required for the collection of data your explicit consent.
After complete contract processing your data will be locked and after the tax- deleted and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to going beyond data use.
If you have signed in with your email address for our newsletter, we use your e-mail address using the contract execution also for promotional purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter subscription.
Data collection through use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service, der Google inc. Google Analytics uses "cookies". These are text files, that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of their use of the website. Information is collected, for example, the operating system, to the browser, Your IP address, the previously accessed web page you (Referrer-URL) and date and time of your visit to our website. The information generated by this text file about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information, to your use of our website to evaluate, compiling reports on website activity for website operators to put together and providing other website activity and internet usage related services to be provided. Unless required by law or if third parties such data on behalf of Google, Google will pass on this information to these third parties. This usage is anonym or pseudomized. For more information about directly from Google http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacypolicy.html#information
Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie
Users can disable the use of the DART cookie, by the Privacy provisions of the advertising network and content network of Google call.
Here, no immediate personal data of the user are stored, but only the Internet protocol address. This information is used, Automatically recognize you on your next visit to our websites and to facilitate navigation. Cookies allow us, for example,, adapt a website to your interests or to save your password, so you do not have to enter it every time.
Of course, you can view our websites without cookies. If you do not want, that we recognize your computer, You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, pointing your browser settings “accept cookies” choose. How this works in detail, Please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions. If you do not accept cookies, But this can lead to functional restrictions on our site.
Collection and storage of usage data
Assigned data use
We adhere to the principle of earmarked data usage and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purposes, for which you have told us. A transfer of your personal data to third parties without your express consent, if it is not necessary to provide the service or to contract execution. The communication of this information to state institutions and authorities if we are required by a court decision to provide information only within the scope of the statutory information obligations or.
We also take the corporate privacy very seriously. Our employees and the service companies appointed by us are sworn to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
information desk- and Withdrawal
You will receive at any time without notice for any reason free information about your stored data. You can always lock your data collected with us, correct or delete. Also, you can always withdraw our consent to the collection and use without giving reasons. Please this to the specified in the imprint Contact. We will be happy at any time for further questions regarding our privacy statement, and the processing of your personal data available.
note it, that data protection regulations and manipulations on data protection, with. B. at Google, can change constantly. It is therefore advisable and necessary, about changes in the law and practice of companies, with. B. Google, maintain awareness.